Amarillo Personal Injury Lawyers | Amarillo Personal Injury Attorneys | Amarillo Personal Injury Law Firms
What does an Amarillo Personal Injury Attorney do?
In Amarillo, Texas, a variety of workplace accidents, road accidents, and other accidents caused by negligence, recklessness, or wrongdoing create new Amarillo personal injury claims each day. An experienced Amarillo car accident lawyer or other Amarillo personal injury lawyer can help you in a number of ways including getting you competent medical care, getting your your car fixed and getting you the money you deserve for all your damages. In reality, Amarillo personal injury attorneys cover many areas beyond just auto accidents. Just some of the matters that Amarillo Personal Injury lawyers cover are:
- Amarillo, TX Personal Injury Lawyer
- Amarillo, TX Product Defect Lawyer
- Amarillo, TX Medical Malpractice Attorney
- Amarillo, TX Nursing Home Malpractice Lawyer
- Amarillo, TX Legal Malpractice Lawyer
- Amarillo, TX Real Estate Broker Fraud Lawyer
- Amarillo, TX Dangerous Drug Lawyer
- Amarillo, TX Medical Device Recall Lawyer
- Amarillo, TX Product Defect Laws
- Amarillo, TX Car Accident Lawyer
- Amarillo, TX Drunk Driving Accident Lawyer
- Amarillo, TX Tractor Accident Lawyer
- Amarillo, TX Workers’ Comp Lawyer
- Amarillo, TX Industrial Accident Lawyer
- Amarillo, TX Cruise Ship Injury Lawyer
- Amarillo, TX Boating Injury Attorney
- Amarillo, TX Railroad Employee Injury Lawyer
- Amarillo, TX Negligence Lawyer
- Amarillo, TX Punitive Damage Lawyer
- Amarillo, TX Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Amarillo, TX Negligence Trial Lawyer
- Amarillo, TX Slip & Fall Lawyer
- Amarillo, TX Dog Bite Lawyer
- Amarillo, TX Bad Faith Insurance Lawyer
- Amarillo, TX Tort Claims Act Lawyers
- Amarillo, TX Lawyers that Sue the City of Amarillo, Potter County, & State of Texas Liability and
- Amarillo, TX Lawyers that Sue the Federal Government
- Potter County District Trial Courts
- Amarillo, TX Expert Witnesses & Amarillo, TX Trial Lawyers
- Amarillo, TX Injury Frequently Asked Questions
- Statutes & Laws for Injury Claims in Amarillo, Texas
If you or a loved one are an Amarillo, Texas injury victim, contact an Amarillo personal injury lawyer today to get a thorough consultation as to your legal rights.
Why do you need an Amarillo, TX Personal Injury Lawyer?
An Amarillo personal injury attorney can help you in a variety of ways. In most cases where someone gets injured due to the negligence of another or a company, there is insurance to cover the personal injury claim. If you have ever dealt with an insurance company before, then you will immediately know why you need to hire and experienced and competent Amarillo personal injury lawyer. Additionally, Amarillo personal injury lawyers or Potter County personal injury lawyers can represent you in your personal injury claim throughout Texas state and federal courts. An experienced Texas personal injury lawyer will provide you with support during your time of need and get you the compensation you deserve.
What does an Amarillo personal injury attorney charge?
Most lawyers charge an hourly rate plus a retainer fee. These types of lawyers perform billable hours and charge you according to the amount of time they spend working on your case. This is not the case with Amarillo personal injury attorneys. Personal injury lawyers, or PI lawyers for short, are permitted under Texas ethics rules to represent clients under a “contingency fee” agreement.
The specifics of the contingency fee agreement will vary from state to state and even from lawyer to lawyer within a state; however, a contingency fee basically means that if the injured person does not recover anything, then they pay will not be required to pay their lawyer anything either. Specifically, under a contingency fee agreement, your Amarillo personal injury lawyer will take a predetermined percentage of any recovery they obtain for you, the client. Not only does this save you immediate out of pocket expenditures, but it also aligns your lawyer’s interests with yours, ensuring they work efficiently to get you the maximum recovery, and do not simply rack up lots of hours.
Where do Amarillo Personal Injury Attorneys or Potter County Personal Injury Attorneys file cases?
Amarillo personal injury lawyers are experienced in handling personal injury and accident cases in both federal and state courts across the Greater Amarillo area. Just a few of the many courts in which Amarillo injury lawyers typically try cases are:
U. S. District Court for The Northern District of Texas - Amarillo Division
J. Marvin Jones Federal Building
205 East Fifth Avenue, Room 103
Amarillo, TX 79101
Potter County 108th District Court
Potter County 181st District Court
Potter County Court at Law No. 1
Potter County Court at Law No. 2
The Civil District Courts for Amarillo and Potter County are located at:
501 S Fillmore Street #1B
Personal Injury Attorneys Serve Amarillo and Surrounding Cities
Serving clients throughout the Texas Panhandle (Northern Texas), including Adrian, Ady, Amarillo, Bishop Hills, Bodemn, Borger, Bushland, Canadian River Breaks, Canyon, Channing, Chunky, Clarendon, Claude, Cliffside, Dalhart, Dumas, Folsom, Fritch, Gentry, Gluck, Hartley, Hereford, Juilliard, Lake Tanglewood, Masterson, North Randall, Palisades, Pampa, Panhandle, Pleasant Valley, Pullman, Skellytown, Timbercreek Canyon, Washburn, White Deer, Yarnall and other communities in Potter County and Randall County.